In the world of affordable housing, the communities you serve deserve quality, craftsmanship, and a commitment to excellence.
Greystone Affordable Development provides complete construction management services for your project or portfolio.
- 1,286 units of new construction started in 2020
- >13,000 jobs created
Extensive Construction Management
from Beginning to End
By partnering with our affordable housing rehabilitation and new construction experts, you can rely on us to assume the task of seamlessly managing the entire process so you can focus on the delivery of quality, affordable housing—on time and on budget.
- Preconstruction services from the moment of our engagement and through financial closing
- Contract negotiations and vetting of contractors
- Budget and cost control management
- Phasing, scheduling, and project management
- Construction administration, requisition, and funding governance
- Due diligence for adherence to all local and state tax codes as well as tax credit guidelines
- Alignment with finance and development teams to ensure projects remain on budget and meet eligibility requirements for tax credits.
- Construction Management from financial closing through stabilization
Vice President, Construction
“We can’t wait to get started with Greystone on renovating these homes for our hundreds of residents, as they are spending more time than ever at home these days, and they deserve safe and clean affordable housing just like anyone else. We are thrilled to continue working with Greystone to rehabilitate our portfolio.”Affordable Housing Owner Michigan