Greystone provides creative, customized, affordable housing development solutions as well as disciplined transaction management to get deals done right the first time.
In collaboration with our partners, we strategically navigate the complexities of public- private financing through the development, acquisition, conversion, preservation, financing, and disposition of affordable housing assets.
At Greystone Affordable Development, we are driven to succeed because our work changes lives and revitalizes communities.
- >14,500 homes preserved
- >380 communities transformed
- Countless lives impacted
New Construction. Preservation.
Greystone Affordable Development invests in its partners’ ambitions, resulting in authentic and genuine relationships built upon integrity, trust, and equally important, positive results.
We recognize that selecting the right development partner is key to a successful transaction and long-term success.
Greystone Affordable Development has the knowledge, experience, financial resources, and human capital to help you navigate the complex terrain of affordable housing development.
- Assess financial feasibility with initial deal sizing
- Identify transaction risks and potential mitigants
- Determine transaction viability
- Provide expertise on land use, zoning, planning, and entitlement
- Develop partnership strategies for public entities, for-profits, not for profits, and faith-based institutions
- Identify and engage strategic local partnerships with industry-leading firms
- Engage market research and comparable building analysis
- Complete applications for credits, bonds, grants, etc.
- Source debt, equity, and additional funding
- Coordinate community and tenant engagement
- Interface with external stakeholders
- Coordinate tenant relocation
- Oversee entire construction process inclusive of close-out and placed in service
“As always, it has been a pleasure working with your team. So, from our team and family to yours, we want to share a sincere thank you not only for being great partners, but for the work of compassion you do in improving the homes and communities of our residents.”Affordable Housing Owner Kentucky