Expertise and relationships to identify and source key financing tools that meet your objectives.
At Greystone Affordable Development, we strive to ensure each project receives the right financing package that meets your objectives.
- $12B debt placed
- $382M LIHTC equity secured
- $1.8B investment in multifamily developments
Here to Help You Handle
the Intricacies of Financing
When it comes to financing your affordable housing development, the options may appear endless. How do you determine which option is best for your organization, structuring your finance package in a way that maximizes your economic benefit?
Whether you are rehabilitating your existing affordable housing portfolio or developing new communities, the Greystone Affordable Development team has the knowledge and experience to identify, pursue, and secure the best financing options available.
- Financial modeling and sensitivity analysis
- Investment of pre-development costs
- Structuring of appropriate financing plans
- Sourcing gap financing from federal, state, local and private sources
- Construction Financing
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Equity – 4% and 9% LIHTC
- Historic and Energy Tax Credits
- Tax-Exempt Bond Financing
- Equity Bridge Loans
- Agency Debt (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA)
- USDA Rural Development Section 538
- USDA RD Multifamily Preservation and Revitalization Program
- Section 521 and Section 8 Rental Assistance Programs
- Soft Funding Sources
- Grants and Energy Rebates
- Structuring Year-15 exit strategies
Vice President, Finance
“This transaction clearly demonstrates the integral role that the Housing Credit and Private Activity Bonds play in preserving affordable housing for the families who need it the most. The close cooperation of public and private partners enables such complex financial transactions to succeed.”Executive Director State Housing Agency